Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Voting is ON!

"Cherries" - Original illustration by Lisa M Griffin
So I am throwing my Etsy Shop hat into the Heartsy ring to see what happens. There are A LOT of talents artists and crafters there hoping for a feature so I would really appreciate a few YES votes. My Etsy shop is stocked with goodies and seeing that summer is normally slow, this could be a great way to generate some traffic to the site.
"Head in the Clouds" - Original Acrylic by Lisa M Griffin
Thanks for your help... just follow this link to my Voting Page. You can vote through Wednesday. Now I am off to the studio to work on a new illustration for a client proposal. Fingers and toes crossed. :)

Have a happy & creative Tuesday!
Lisa

14 comments:

~The Bargain Babe said...

Good luck! I've not tried heartsy yet!

PS--stopping by from the etsy blog team. :)

Della said...

I'll have to check out Heartsy. You know you've got my vote!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks so much for the visits and votes! Happy Creative Tuesday, Lisa :)

Terri said...

Beautiful art work! You have a lovely blog and I hope your new Etsy shop goes really well. I enjoyed looking through your blog and seeing your amazing talent!
Hugs,
Terri

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thank you Terri for your kind words and visit. :)

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how exciting lisa!
i am off to vote for you!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Melissa!

Princesa Nadie said...

Thank you ,meeting you and visiting your blog has been a pleasure
Hugs

Sher said...

Going to vote now. Good luck!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: You have my vote! Good luck, Martha

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks so much for the votes everyone... it means a lot to have your support. :)

Lakeside Sewing said...

I voted for you, showing you some love from the NH Etsy team. Love your work! :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for your help & for support from the NH Team. :)

Mary C. Nasser said...

Best of luck on Heartsy!
I love your "Cherries" painting!

So glad I found you through the Etsy Blog Team!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html