Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little hint....

Just a quick, little, hinty, glimpse of what is on my desk at the moment. My next children's book project is so up my alley and I feel incredibly lucky to be illustrating such a sweet, positive and uplifting story for children.  Can't wait to share more... just happy to be moving into autumn in NH surrounded by butterflies, my muse and my lucky charm.

Have a wonderful weekend!

PS I am also posting an adorable illustration by my five year old. He accompanies me in the studio most mornings and sits quietly sketching and/or painting alongside me. :)

6 comments:

Diana Evans said...

Congrats on the new book Lisa!!!! and that little illustration your son did is so sweet!!!! The greatest gift we can share with children is creativity!!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh the child got it honest he he he he! How sweet and cute is her little illustration. Congrats on the new book!!! YIPPPPPPPPY!! You know if anyone is happy for you it's me he he he he he! I am on the mend and resting, but I had to come and check in on you Sweetie and I hope that you are in creative mod and loving and embracing the process. Best to you always darling girl.
Big Hugs
V

Cassandra said...

Congrats on the new book!! I love that your little one sits and draws with you thats so cute!! You must take a picture on day - or illustrate one of him there with you!! Very cute!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Diana. AND I couldn't agree with you more. :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Vanessa! So happy to hear you are on the mend and doing better. You have certainly been in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Hi Cassandra-
Thanks for the visit and yes, I think that my little guy is quite the creative talent. ;)