Sunday, October 23, 2011

IF - Fuel

Posey Pig character, watercolor & pencil by Lisa M. Griffin
The best kind of fuel that starts my day, COFFEE!
Another fun prompt at Illustration Friday this week, and I decided to use one of my favorite Posey illustrations for it. I can relate to a slow start in the morning. Once I have been able to sit and enjoy my cup of coffee, I feel better prepared to handle the day and get the creative juices flowing.
Thanks for popping in for a visit today, lots of deadlines this week... but being "artist busy" is always a good thing. Don't forget to join in and follow along before you leave.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisa :)

9 comments:

Koosje Koene said...

well isn't she just the cutest?!

Joni Nickrent said...

Absolutely ADORABLE...This little piggy is Fan-Fuel-Tastic! Thanks so much for popping by over at POP ART MINIS and your super sweet comments! Good Luck in the Giveaway! I ♥ YOUR Art!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thank you both for your visit and comments. :)
I hope to do more with Posey once I complete a few assignments.
Enjoy your weekend!

Deb Johnson said...

Piggies are my favorite :) Very cute!

Beth Anne Maresca said...

Sweet illustration!

Bella Sinclair said...

You got THAT right. I'm having my big ol' mug of black tea right now. I think I need a croissant, too. And some coneflowers, please. That would make everything so much better this morning. But seeing your sweet piggy does the trick, too. :)

Diana Evans said...

oh this is the fuel I need right about now!!! wonderful work Lisa!!! very cute!!!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for all your wonderful visits ladies. I thought many of my fellow creatives would agree with me on this prompt.:)

Fannie said...

Love it, Lisa. My granddaughter loves pink piggies. CUTE! ♥♫♥