Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Official!

Cover design and Illustrations for Applesauce, by Lisa M Griffin
Applesauce, my latest illustrated children's book assignment has been published and available on Amazon. Or visit the author's site here (the website features my illustrations too!) to request a personalized or signed copy.

I am thrilled to share this lovely story with you all, and it was equally exciting to come back from a wonderful vacation to a published book. Now onto my next children's book assignment, which should be completed this winter... almost makes the thought of snow bearable. ;)

Have a great week everyone ~

10 comments:

marianne said...

Congratulations Lisa!
Looks great! And what a good subject. I think this will help a lot of children a little to deal with their loss.
You must be so proud.

Now can you enjoy some rest or you have to work on your next book? Wow I am happy for you that all your hard work is paying of.

enjoy your day♥

Lisa M Griffin said...

Aw thanks Marianne! Yes, the story is a wonderful one with a very gentle message. I am thrilled that this project is completed and published.
Not much rest though... knee deep in my next book project.
Hope all is well with you and your family. :)

Archie and Melissa said...

congratulations lisa!
i am so excited for you!
i am off to amazon!
xoxoxo

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Melissa! It is a thrill to have another children's book on my shelf.
Give Archie a tummy rub from me. :)

Tina Cargile said...

So happy for you Lisa! Keep up the great work. Talk to you soon.
:-) Tina

Lisa M Griffin said...

Awww, good to SEE you again. And thanks my dear!

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, LISA!!!! A big gigantic CONGRATULATIONS!!! This cover looks fantastic. Oooh, I'm so in awe and inspired by you!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

YIPPY!!! This is great news. So very proud of you. YOU DID IT!!!! Okay now I can do the chair dance, but it's hard to do it on the carpeted floor. Okay... So now I have to get up out of the chair LOL!!! CONGRATS my friend. You are doing so very important work here. I send you well wishes and creative juice.
Keep doing your thing Lisa cause it's just beautiful.
Sending you hugs and very much love,
V

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thank you Bella, high compliments coming from such a talented artist. :)

And smiley Vanessa, thank you for your constant encouragement and inspiration. :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Lisa Darling!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
You made my day!