Thursday, November 17, 2011

WIP - promotion

work in progress, promotional composition by Lisa M Griffin
Another sneak peak... this one of my current promotional work in progress. The idea for this came about months ago and has been banging around in my head constantly. Finally made the time to get it down on paper. I hope to finish this off soon, but have quite a few deadlines that are coming up so little by little, it will get there.
Have a wonderful & creative weekend. And as always, thanks for your visit. :)

6 comments:

Diana Evans said...

oh wow this is looking amazing already.....congrats on your projects and this new piece.....can't wait to see it finished!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Diana... I am working hard between other projects to finish this and will be really excited to share it when done. :)

Cassandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassandra said...

looks great!! I also look forward to seeing it finished!! oh and good luck with all the projects!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh my gosh it's amazing!!! I think he's beautiful. Great detail too. Awesomeness! Chocolate I so agree with you Lisa. Hope you win.
Best to you.
v

Krista said...

Fabulous! Have fun with all your projects!