Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year! (and a sneak peak....)

Happy New Year! I love the start of a new year... all those creative possibilities and opportunities. While 2011 had so many wonderful projects come my way, I am hoping to harness that creative momentum and keep it going through 2012 and beyond.
At the moment I am half way through my latest childrens book project which will be published later this year, and have been picking up other freelance assignments... one of which I have a sneak peak above.
Last but certainly not least I wanted to again share a few great resources with you... if you have not visited either of these sites, do check them out. As an illustrator, getting your name out and recognizable is so important... and time consuming! But these sites were wonderful in helping promote me in 2011 and I wanted to say THANK YOU! A must to visit and look into: Sunshine Smile Publications & That's My Folio

11 comments:

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

Happy New Year Lisa! Love your illustration. Let us know when the book is published :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

I will! :)

marianne said...

What a lovely peak!
Happy New Year dear. May it be filled with inspiration and good things.
You are deserving all the good things that are coming your way :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Happy New Year Darling!!!! Hope that yours is off to a good start! This illustration is simply masterful and beautiful. Great work! You are off and running. Looking to hear all kinds of wonderful news from you. Best to you with big massive hope and hugs!

Fannie said...

Happy Happy Happiest New Year, Lisa! Congratulations on your book projects. I wish you a year filled with magic and everything that puts a smile on your face. ♥♫♥

Lisa M Griffin said...

Awww thanks ladies, I am feeling the love! Lots of happy, creative thoughts heading right back at you. :)

Krista said...

Kudos to you! Have a great year!!

Jack Foster said...

Happy New Year Lisa! God bless you and all your loved ones in 2012!

Diana Evans said...

oh what a wonderful new character Lisa!!!! love this and keep us posted on your book!!!!! Congrats on the half way mark!!!!

Bella Sinclair said...

Happy New Year! Woohoo, keep that momentum going, girl! I'm so excited for your latest project. And thanks for those links. Mighty helpful.

By the way, your promotional mailer looks fantabulous!!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks everyone, it feels so great to reach the halfway mark of the book... and I just LOVE this story. Will certainly keep you posted and hopefully put up some sneak peak art if I get permission too. :)
Enjoy the weekend.