Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spot Illustrations

Diagram of an ecosystem, pen & ink illustrations by Lisa M Griffin

Spot Illustrations, pen & ink illustrations by Lisa M Griffin
A few photos taken from a series of pen & ink illustrations that I created for the educational market. All the finals were used in science workbooks. The assignment had a very fast turnaround but it was such an interesting project to research and do, plus the company was wonderful to work with, that I was extremely happy that I took it on.
Series of Saltwater Aquatic Invertebrates, pen & ink illustrations by Lisa M Griffin

Lots of painting to do today... only a few more spreads left on my latest children's book project. Time really flies when you are having fun! :)

3 comments:

marions kreativ-kate said...

Hi Lisa, your "Spot Illustrations" are very good! Greatings from Germany

Bella Sinclair said...

That's so neat! Sometimes, when I'm helping my little one with homework, I have to stop and admire the artwork in their workbooks or sheets. Yours area great! And man oh man, I love your snowboarding croc!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Hi ladies, and thanks for much for your visit and comments.

Bella, I agree, some of the artwork in textbooks is amazing. Glad you liked my snowboarding character as well. :)