Thursday, May 24, 2012

Available for Pre-Order at B&N!

watercolor & pencil from "The Golden Butterfly", illustrated by Lisa M Griffin

I was so excited to learn that my latest children's book project, "The Golden Butterfly" is now available for pre-order at Barnes & Noble.com.  Plus the first review for the story is out as well... all of this happy goodness to share, especially for such a charming & positive story that delivers an important message for children and their families.

"The Golden Butterfly gives parents the opportunity to gently teach their children a powerful lesson. The text and bright pastel illustrations float along with Joy in this breezy and beautiful story."
(the first review is in!!!)

Another great milestone to share, I just realized that this is my 300th post! Wow, where does the time go. Very happy to have shared my artistic journey with so many who continue to inspire me, make me laugh, and even just hold my virtual hand. Your comments/thoughts along the way have made this creative process so much more enjoyable and a lot less secluded too. :)

Have a great weekend,
Lisa

8 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

Gorgeous illustration :)
Thanks for visiting my blog & photos of Surtex. Do yourself a favor a wear REALLY comfortable shoes. I didn't listen to that advice and the floor of the JJ Center is HUGE....I had blisters by the time we were only half way through. Next time, I'll be fashionable above the ankles and wear sneakers on my feet!
Have fun!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for the tip Nancy... it does look HUGE and I have been wondering what to wear. :)

Faye said...

Lisa, the illustration is gorgeous!. Good luck on the lovely book. And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment.

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Faye. :)

Linda Kay said...

so very happy for you! this illustration is beautiful!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thank you very much. Enjoy your weekend. :)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSS!!!!! How awesome! YIPPPPPPY! You know that this is coming from the HEART! YES! How awesome girly! The illustration is darling. Great work. I hope it sells out! Best to you. BIG HUGS

Diana Evans said...

oh how super sweet!!! congrats on the new book you must be so proud and super excited!!!! well done Lisa!!!! Have a wonderful long weekend!!!