Thursday, August 2, 2012

IF - LONELY

c. Lisa M Griffin, watercolor & pencil illustration from "My Dog Bauer is a Thief"
Doing my best to keep up with the weekly Illustration Friday prompts! I love peaking in over there, always inspiring and a fun way to recharge while drinking my morning cup of coffee.
That said, I am recycling this week, because this spot illustration from "My Dog Bauer Is A Thief" sprung to mind immediately - a lonely dog waiting for a buddy to play with.
Have a wonderful, creative week!

"Don't be discouraged. It is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock." - Author Unknown

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi lisa!
oh what a wonderful drawing!

i just love your work!

xoxox
melissa & archie

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Melissa. Hope you are doing well and thanks for stopping by. :)

roberto said...

Hi, Lisa, your illustration is very good but it causes me some bit sadness, I have a Labrador retriever as you drew and when I leave him, alone at home I think he must feel very lonely, because when I return he is very very very happy!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I do think our pets miss us when we are away... but that makes coming home even more special. Thank you for stopping in today and for your comment. Art that evokes a strong feeling is always a compliment. :)

Aloquin said...

Love this, perfect!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thank you!

Mônica said...

So touching, Lisa! So glad you "recycle" this lovely illo, it is new to me!

Take care!