Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All shiny & new!

New website - www.lisamgriffin.com
Starting off this beautiful sunny morning with my delicious cup of Hawaiian Hazelnut coffee and.... my newly designed website! Yup, it feels pretty good to have that all completed with lots of new art, updated bio and book info as well as contact links. Check it out and feel free to link up with me on any of the social media that we share, the more the merrier!

Now I can start packing for the SCBWI conference! Hmmmm.... how many shoes to take? Maybe just enough to coordinate with my art. ;)

Have a great day,
Lisa

6 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

Lisa, your website looks fantastic! It loads beautifully, and your artwork just shines. You are so impressively talented!

Thank you for leaving a very sweet and touching comment for me a couple of weeks ago. I so appreciated the virtual hug. And now, reading that you worked in Boston, I send you many hugs in return. It must have been heart-wrenching, watching everything unfold. Hope you are having an incredible time at the conference. I hope to hear more about it! xoxo

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

The website is beautiful!! What an awesome job you did on it. This is going to be a great year for you darling. I am looking to hear about all the wonderful things that are happening for you. Sending you hugs and well wishes for a wonderful conference at SCBWI!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thank you Bella, those are kind words coming from someone as talented as yourself.
And yes, it was hard to watch what happened in Boston... or try to wrap my head around why anyone would do that. Just need to keep focused on the good all around us - and thankfully there is sooo very much of that. :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Vanessa my dear, thank you! Your encouraging words are like a big virtual hug! I appreciate all the positive thoughts and will certainly be posting about the conference when I return. :)

Shirley said...

Beautiful site, Lisa..and it really showcases your wonderful artwork. Congratulations!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Shirley! :)