Sunday, April 21, 2013

New looks!

Facebook Fan Page Timeline Art. c. Lisa M Griffin
I have been working at further branding myself and have come up with a new logo design, which I just updated on my FB fan page. If you aren't following along on Facebook,  follow the link and hit the "LIKE" button to do so... I have been updating my page with updates, WIPs and more.
Hard to believe that the New England SCBWI conference is less than 2 weeks away! My last batch of promotional materials are heading to the printer tomorrow - then I will be working on finishing  my website redesign before I leave. When there is a will, there is a way... even if "that way" translates into a tad less sleep than I would truly like. ;)
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Lisa

2 comments:

marianne said...

What a lovely new logo!
I know you will be a great success! Your work is just getting better and better and you are focused .
Wish you a great time!
Off to your FB page to see the result.
Have fun in this busy period
♥M

Lisa M Griffin said...

Oh thanks so much my dear! Hope all is well with you and the family too.