Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hand-drawn Printable Gift Tags

Holiday Gift Tags by Lisa M. Griffin, 2013
The season of merriment and giving is officially here and to show my appreciation for everyone who has supported me on my creative journey,  I would like to share some FREE printable gift tags.

CLICK HERE to download your free gift tags.

Just download, print and cut out, plus in a pinch, a great way to easily place your hand on some additional holiday tags.

Holiday Gift Tags by Lisa M. Griffin, 2013
CLICK Here to download your free gift tags without background.

Enjoy and have a wonderful week!

11 comments:

Diana Evans said...

oh how sweet are you Lisa!!!! these tags are gorgeous!!!! I will have to tell everyone about them!!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Diana, and feel free to share. I make them to be shared and enjoyed.
Have a great week. :)

Diana Evans said...

I shared them on my FB page too!!! so pretty!!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks for sharing them Diana. And for the lovely compliment. :)

marianne said...

They are sweet!!! And great to use
Thank you Lisa!
Happy Holidays ♥

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

These are simply beautiful and I will be using them for gifts. Thanks so much! Lovely work and we have to talk during the new year! Merry Christmas to you!

theartofpuro said...

They are fantastic:) Love them! Thanks for the comment:)

Lisa M Griffin said...

So happy that you ladies like them. Wishing you all a magical and joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Valerie Cross said...

I have been looking for a moose gift tag! Thank you so much!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Oh sounds like I found another kindred spirit... who doesn't love a Moose! :)
Happy Creating!

sandra carson said...



Thank you for visiting our website

we hope the following links will assist with any inquiry you have.

Mailing Address:
34490 Ridge Rd
Willoughby Ohio 44094

Phone number:
1-440-278-4568

Customer Service, Products or Partner Relations Inquiries:
info@jmcrfoundation.org

Jesus Miracle Church Rescue
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.