Monday, January 13, 2014

New LOOK!


www.lisamgriffin.com
New year, new look! I love the month of January and all the limitless opportunities of a new year... a big blank canvas to tackle. On the "to-do's" for the new year - a revamp of my look! I am hoping to convey the joy I receive from being an artist, as well as how I approach style and color.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. It feels GREAT to scratch items off the list this early in the new year. What are your plans for the new year?
Happy creating!

4 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

Beautiful! happy creating to you too :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Nancy!

marianne said...

Wow your website looks beautiful! and so professional as well. Just like your work.
I love clean slates as well. I haven't set out many goals yet. But I am cleaning and clearing my attic I have decided that only my Christmas stuff should be up there. So I am working on going through piles and piles of boxes........
Before my kids have to do this job.
After this I will try to get more creative things done ;)
Happy creating to you too!
♥M

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Marianne! It sounds like you are off to a great start as well - it feels good to start the new year off purging and making way for better things.
I did notice your blog had a makeover though! Love the new background.
Thanks for your visit ((HUGS))
Lisa