Monday, April 14, 2014

Postcards and Business Card Round Up

Online proof preview on moo.com / artwork by Lisa M. Griffin
It's that time of year again. I am prepping for the spring SCBWI conference, working on my portfolio, ordering new business cards and postcards too. All while balancing the FUN that is spring - music and dance recitals, birthdays, baseball practices & games, spring soccer practices and games, and some celebrating with a few holidays too. :)

This past weekend I was focused on the conference and making sure I had the necessary materials for it including new promo items. Normally, I use moo.com for my business cards - I love their mini moo cards too. My favorite "moo" feature (besides the quality of their products and wonderful service) has to be the ability to upload a variety of designs to use in one pack. I love this and use it every time, uploading between 3-5 different illustrations so that I have a wonderful sampling in my repertoire! Same with postcards, mini-moo's and stickers. I haven't tried out their greeting cards yet, but that is the next item on my Moo List.

For my conference postcards, I tried out a new online vendor that some friends recommended as well, overnightprints.com. They have a lot of products to choose from and the website was easy to navigate, plus they were having a sale on postcards - bonus!

Now, I can just sit back, relax (well... not really) and wait for them to come in. :)
And if you have a favorite vendor for postcards, prints and/or business cards, feel free to share in the comments. With many of us sending out postscards several times a year, it is great to share resources.

Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

Wow, I LOVE that illustration on that postcard! Very eye catching and awesome. My goodness, you are on the go! Good luck preparing for the conference!! I wish I had half your energy. :)

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thanks Bella! A visit from you is always so uplifting. :)

Tom Barrett said...

I know this post is old, but I thought you might be interested in checking our GotPrint.com. I used them for postcards for a church event. Really reasonable, and the quality was really good. I tried to do a comparison with MOO, but I am not familiar enough with how that website works.