Thursday, September 18, 2014

International Dot Day 2014

Hummingbird "Dot" by Lisa M. Griffin, 2014
Hello!
It has been too long! Sometimes I find the social media juggle to be quite busy... plus I get caught up in being creative lil bee in the studio that before I realize, it has been months without a post. Literally! So if any of you other creative types have tips on how you balance better posting, please share below.
This week was the wonderful International Dot Day 2014 which began with the amazingly talented Peter H Reynolds - what an inspiration that man is. Happily I participated and made my mark to share with the world.
Have a wonderful week!
Lisa

1 comment:

Jenni Price illustration said...

Wow, such a beautiful painting Lisa! I love your details and the brushwork in the background! Sometimes it is nice to have a blog break. I enjoy them in the summer too! It takes awhile to get back in the groove again :)