Friday, January 9, 2015

52 patterns in 2015

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone is off to a refreshing start in 2015! I love the energy that a new year brings, full of possibilities! With the start of January, I like to ponder goals and ideas that I had in the previous year and then plan ahead for the coming year. My main goal this year to is to better with time management. To do this, I am setting more strict time guides for myself during the work week and planning for mini-weekly goals as well. These mini-goals are not so daunting that I will feel hard pressed to achieve them and in turn will keep my creative momentum going all year long.

For example: 52 patterns in 2015! A creative gal in my Pattern Camp fb group, Stephanie Nash, came up with this fabulous idea. The goal: to create a pattern a week.
If you are crazy about patterns, feel free to join in and make this one of your own mini-goals for the new year.
52 patterns in 2015 - c. lisa m. griffin 2015

What are some of your ideas and goals for the new year?

Have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa

2 comments:

Tom Barrett said...

After a 2 year hiatus, I am determined to get things rolling again in my efforts to become a childrens illustrator. Rather than rehash them here, I have a list of my goals for this year over at my blog. Good luck with the 52 patterns!

Lisa M Griffin said...

I think it is wonderful that you are reorganizing your efforts to pursue what you love.
Good luck to you as well!