Monday, January 12, 2015

Thriving Artist Summit 2015


I don't know about you, but my day runs a lot better when I start it off with some positive, uplifting and inspiring mojo. And for the past week, there has been no better place online to do this than with the Thriving Artist Summit. If you have not signed up, do so HERE.
It's FREE and continues through January 18th with daily podcasts sent right to your Inbox from some amazing industry artists and creative marketing experts. Some of my favorite interviews so far.... Lisa Congdon, Jessica Swift, Lila Rogers... what lovely woman who are sharing their own personal experiences and thoughts regarding being a working artist.
Check-it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Jenni Price illustration said...

Awesome! Thanks for the tip Lisa!

Lisa M Griffin said...

You are very welcome!